Whether your team is creating an initial business strategy or updating an existing one, rely on the forward-thinking team at PennComp for a strategic IT perspective and skillset you’ll be hard-pressed to find elsewhere.
IT Support Executive
Strategic IT is
How We're Wired
Strategic IT planning has one key goal: To match technology needs with business objectives. That may sound like a no-brainer, but between an ever-changing technology industry and your evolving IT environment needs, effective IT strategy is anything but simple.
Founded on forward-thinking business concepts, we take a collaborative approach that draws upon years of collective business and IT experience, including EOS Traction, Lean, and Six Sigma methodologies.
That means all of your I’s will be dotted and your T’s crossed as we deliver cohesive, comprehensive, and seamless projects that make sense for your business – today and tomorrow. Our gap analysis usually considers items such as:
- Business strategy and overall reporting requirements
- Creation of a phased budget for present and future projects
- End-user needs/functional requirements
- Policies, practices, and procedures
- Software, infrastructure, and tools
- Risk identification and risk mitigation management
We’re as good as your IT department.
Everything Penncomp offers you centers around one thing: minimizing technology problems.