PennComp’s experienced IT engineers maintain and monitor from a central network operations center to protect your business data, provide a rapid response, and maximize your productivity.
IT Support Executive
Infrastructure Maintenance & Monitoring
Your need for reliable business performance never rests – and neither should the management of your IT infrastructure. Reliable IT and business systems require constant monitoring and proactive maintenance.
PennComp dedicates a specific number of hours each month to maintain your computing environment as part of our IT maintenance contract. Your customized maintenance-related tasks are regularly, proactively performed.
PennComp takes a unique approach to IT infrastructure management that draws upon years of collective business and IT experience, including EOS Traction, Lean, and Six Sigma methodologies.
In the event of an issue, our response during business hours is always under 15 minutes for critical issues and almost always within an hour for non-critical issues. Outside of business hours, you have the option of two- and four-hour response times.
Rely on PennComp to help you maintain smooth, functioning technology systems backed by some of the most qualified IT engineers in Houston.
- Cloud computing (public and private offerings)
- On-premise and/or co-located infrastructure
- Site documentation and management of warranties
- Continual monitoring and rectification of the network(s)
- Internet connectivity and firewall (including frequent firmware updates)
- Security monitoring (for example, 24/7 monitoring of failed login attempts)
- Data replication to public or private clouds
- UPS and backup disaster testing
- Daily backup monitoring and efficacy testing of backups
- Regular applicable updates of both system and program files
- Server maintenance and load-balancing of resources
- Live help desk support (Level 3 senior engineers only)
- Regular workstation maintenance
- Anti-spam and anti-malware monitoring/rectification
- Standardized policies and procedures
- Email, SPAM, and messaging services
- Disaster recovery testing
We’re as good as your IT department.
Everything Penncomp offers you centers around one thing: minimizing technology problems.
IT Infrastructure Management
Safeguard Your Business Against Insider Threats
July 24, 2021
3 Proven Approaches to IT Project Management
May 13, 2020
CIO, CTO or Both? Organizing your Top Table Ahead of an IT Project
May 11, 2020
A better, more productive
business awaits you.
As Houston’s IT support experts, we understand what your local business needs. We also know what your competitors have in their stable. We’ll take your business goals and create an IT-based pathway to take you to success in your objectives.
PennComp will guide your business into the future with world-class technology, robust data protection, and provable productivity tools.Worry-free technology. Less downtime. More business focus.